Welcome to the Cryobank Friends Blogspot

This is a blogspot dedicated to same sex couples seeking to grow their families through insemination. This space is for us to chat, provide information and learn by sharing experiences. Please send me your email and once you're added as a friend you can create your own posts! Just send me an email - srhodes803@gmail.com!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Share your Name, User ID & Picture

If you're interested, please comment on this post and provide your cryobank user id and you and your partners name so I can add to the lists below.  Also, please send your pictures to srhodes803@gmail.com with your current status and I'll update on the right as well! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUR NAMES: PHEMY AND MARIA
ID: LIBELULA
PHEMY IS GOING WITH HER FIRST INSEMINACION NEXT WEEK. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Kimi723 said...

Shannon / Vickie,

I can't say that I'm really familiar with the whole blog thing... I'm currently listed as a follower. How do I become a "cryobank friend"?

Cryobank ID: Kimi723
Me: Kimberly
GF: Tina

status: Planning for IUI #8 in January. Apparently we seem to be on the long road...

Kimi723 said...

forgot to add that we live in Dallas, Tx

Shannon and Vickie said...

Hey kim - I just sent you an email to add you as an author on this post, that will add you as a friend at the top!

Anonymous said...

Cryobank ID: TeamBS
Me: Meredith (non-bio mom hopeful)
Wife: Janet (bio mom hopeful)
Dallas, Tx

Status: 6th IUI using donor 11121 in Dec.

Ive said...

Hi Shannon and Vickie,
I'm Ive & my partner is T. My Cryo ID is Iventura. We are an interracial couple. T is African American and I am Latina. We have enjoyed reading the posts on the Cryo website and thought it would be nice to join you guys. Congratulations by the way!!

Shannon and Vickie said...

Thanks Ive and welcome... where are you from and what donor are you using.. .if you've selected... oh also a status update on where you are in the process? thanks and good luck to you!

belle155015 said...

I'm new to this, just found it from the Cryobank Forum, but don't know how to be added as a "friend". Maybe y'all can add me :-)

ID: belle155015
Me: Belle
Partner: Veronica

Planning our first attempt in March... maybe earlier.

Belle said...

Can my picture be deleted from the webpage? there's a slideshow with some pictures, and I'd like mine removed. thanks! (Belle and Vero)