Welcome to the Cryobank Friends Blogspot

This is a blogspot dedicated to same sex couples seeking to grow their families through insemination. This space is for us to chat, provide information and learn by sharing experiences. Please send me your email and once you're added as a friend you can create your own posts! Just send me an email - srhodes803@gmail.com!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cryobank Friends from California Cryobank

After having a great few weeks sharing information with some wonderful individuals I thought it was time to start our own blog! Please join me by commenting on some of the topics. I can add anyone with an ID as an admin to post your own topic. Thanks for joining me!

5 comments:

Kimi723 said...

Great idea, Shannon & Vickie!

I'm not in the best of moods today... I've lost some of that positive energy I've had so far. I think the test date getting closer is just making me nervous... I've threatened to make a Wal-mart run to buy a test, but my GF is insisting we wait. She thinks if I get a negative, It would likely just be too soon... Maybe she's right, but my nerves are getting the best of me...

Pray for me & my sanity!!!

~Kimberly

Shannon and Vickie said...

Thanks! So sorry to hear.. it's a yucky rainy day here and we drove back from my sisters so we've been quite lazy this evening. I agree that if you get a negative it would be too soon, but I also think if you want to test it's better to test and not be so frustrated about waiting to test because that's all you'll think about... Of course, if it is negative... it's super important to just remind yourself that it's too early!

Maybe you could submerse yourself in a movie. Annie is on ABC family! LOL...

Anonymous said...

This blog is a great idea! Although, while I do consider myself pretty tech savvy, this whole blog thing is VERY new to me. I can't wait to hear about y'alls experiences and journeys. I am going for my first insemination this week! Fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Hello Shannon and Vickie!!

Yes, the blog is a great idea. I think it is great that we can all chat on here, and on california cryobank. Hope you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

oops... so not good with the blog thing though!!! LOL!! That was my post by "anonymous" :)

Kathy